8.23.2008

Today is a Day of Change...

Do you ever have those days when you think to yourself, "The decisions I make today, will change my life forever." Well I have those, many of them. And today just happens to be one. It's kinda scary, but nice to be embarking on a new journey.

Today I went to the school and found that:

a. I was the only person wearing jeans (everyone else was in business casual..) hmm, not good.

b. I was the only person at my table with kids. Grrrreat.. Young mom beats them all again!

c. I should not have paid the $3 parking, seemingly it slipped my mind that its SATURDAY!

But despite all that I am going to throw myself into school, juggle my life, kids, and future all at one time! Mean while my little Adrianne has picked up a new saying.. "Oh goodness." As in "I dropped it, oh goodness." and "You didn't eat all, oh goodness.." It's cute, but I wonder if perhaps I don't say that phrase one too many times.

Oh and remember way back many moons ago I posted that I was stripping the paint off my dresser? Well procrastinator me is FINALLY putting the paint back on... haha, only took me about 4 months to decide to repaint it. It's coming along nicely and I only have one more coat of blue before my creation is complete and we will no longer keep our socks and unmentionables in shoe boxes. YAY!

We also signed the girls up for a music and movement class, it was the only one where they could be together (due to their ages). I think I am more excited than them. I know they will love it. Okay well, that's all I can post for now because it's time to eat. What a day of change.

No comments: