8.27.2008

Early Riser

This morning when Julius was getting ready for work Alexa woke up. Now on days when I use the car then we get up and take Julius to work, but today isn't one of those days. It was a day when we could have slept in and rested up, but no. So Alexa gets up and says she is hungry and begins her early morning whine routine until I get up... all before 8am. This is really early for us. So we go and eat breakfast and Alexa is chatting to much that even Adrianne crawls out from her hibernation state to find out what is going on.

With the early start came alot of free time. Infact we had done two loads of laundry, picked up the living room and kitchen, moved the newly painted dresser to my room, and watched Lion King 2, all before 11am. So what to do with the rest of our day, up early, no car.... so we do laundry. I meticulasly refold all of our clothes to fit perfectly in the dresser, all while washing everyones bedding. Quite a day and it's only 2:30 p.m. Dispite all that I have yet to take a shower, mostly because I go to my class tonight and if I shower first thing then do all that cleaning... I can get messy, actually yesterday I went to class with paint on me from the dresser. Thankfully I was late and no one really noticed for the whole 20 minutes that we were there. And yet again I was robbed by the parking fee of $3, I think that $3 is a bit extream for the 20.. okay 30 minutes (including trecking my out of shape self to and from the classroom). I think I should get to use the rest of my time tonight at class, technically it's $3 for the whole day, so I should be able to use it for like nearly a week.

I decided that today I would make ham. So I guess I should put it in the oven, it's one of those round ones that is pressed into a shape with no bone and it's supposedly fully cooked, I just need to heat it up. And I even got ambitious and bought a sweet potato because it sounded good, and if I play my cards right I can even make fresh apple sauce to go with the ham... What a feast!

No comments: