8.11.2008

So Little Time...

Once again all I have to say is that summer is crazy! It has been one thing after another this summer, with no end in sight. I have started adding to my OCTOBER calendar already! August is only half way past and it is packed with stuff, morning, noon, night, atleast 4 times a week! And people keep calling me, I hate the phone... I just want to go scrappin' and forget it all while I work with paper and adhesive - I need to scrap!

My mom goes home tomorrow morning, so I am taking her to the airport at 6:30 in the morning! Then MC and ofcourse I am baby sitting tomorrow (to which I had to find a baby sitter for the kids I am baby sitting in order to go to MC - I would bring them but no room in my car), then tomorrow night I have FINALLY some scrappin' time.

Wednesday it's back to the MC to clean up, Thursday and Friday *free so far, I think*, Saturday another dinner/dance, Sunday Grandma's house.... I think for Christmas I will ask for one of those personal organizer/phone/handheld things so I can keep my brain free from remembering all sorts of dates and times.

Plus it's the Olympics which I have been a huge fan of since I was a kid. I LOVE THEM ALL!! Including the gymnastics, swimming, volleyball, basketball, diving... I just love that so many countries have awesome and talented people. So much talent in one place WOW!!

Okay, almost midnight, bed time.

Do have photos too, just too lazy to load them.. Oh and if you attended Alexa's birthday party, the thank you cards are nearly complete - forgive me for the tardiness.

No comments: