8.26.2008

My New Romance

I have just fallen in LOVE!! My goodness, I love Oreo Cakesters, the vanilla ones, they are delicious and I think I could eat the whole box.. I won't, but gosh they are good. If you haven't tried them you need to! They are just like cake, really delicious.. mmm.

In other news, it was MOMS Club today (most of you reading this know already, but some don't.) We went to a park and Alexa made her first 'friend'. It was so cute, her and another little girl (forgot her name) ran around and played together. That was the first time she's ever done that. I was kinda sad that Adrianne didn't have anyone to hang out with but she isn't as friendly right now. I got to sit and feed the twins, and the other kids who came over and snuck little handfuls of Cheerios. It was really fun. The girls have gotten much more outgoing at parks and such, I am glad they are becoming more independent, I was always really shy so I sort of want them to branch out a little bit.

When we got home we had lunch and then they were supposed to take a nap but they just played together and read books to eachother in their room. Which is why I had time to update my blog (finally.) I also had time to do the mountain of dishes, and paint my dresser some more. It's nearly finished, one more coat of blue on the top and that's it.

Tonigh is my first class... Technical English.. yay, not. I am not a big English fan, it's just too strict with what to write and how many words you can use. I prefer free writing like this where I can just clear my mind, not rack my brain for the perfect describing word. I can't believe it's back to school for me. It makes me wonder if I will ever finish. Julius is even talking about getting his Masters... I can't even imagine spending that much time in school.

And some sad news, Julius didn't pass his first section of his CPA exam :( He got 74, and he needed 75. That is wrong on so many levels. So he's bummed out now. Hopefully his mood does not dampin the rest of us.

Okay, I am off to do my last coat of paint. I can finally cross something off my "to-do" list. Next I will return to those thank you cards which I have yet to finish... *sigh*

1 comment:

Melanie said...

How cute about Alexa making a friend! It's AMAZING how they've opened up since you've joined MC. It's awesome!! Sorry to Julius about the test score. :(