8.17.2008

Ahh.. Rain ;)

So it was really hot again yesterday and I was in the pool with the kids when adventerous Alexa decided to go off the deep end! I saw her and grabbed her pretty quickly but she was definitly scared, now she doesn't want to get back into the pool. I might have to make her or else she may be scared for a long time. I know she loves the water, may just have to pay for those lessons after all :)

Today we spent the day up at Great Grandma's house, it was nice and cool and the kids were good. On the way out there was two small deer right near the door but my chatty kids spooked them before I could get a photo! After we got home we decided it was too muggy inside so I took the girls to their favorite shady park where they played with some other kids until it suddenly was thunder and lightening followed by quite a shower. So we came home and I took to putting away all of our newly acquired kids clothes, yay! Ofcourse I had to purge the closet and dresser to make some room, in the process I organized all their shirts into nice little color piles, very cute, now their drawers look like little rainbows.

Now it's off to bed for us, another day, another dollar... goodnight.

No comments: