8.18.2008

My Child

Well I haven't really had alot of time to post photos, but I feel today really needs a recap to be fully understood...


THE CULPRIT


THE CRIME

THE PUNISHMENT


THE FAILED CLEAN UP PROCESS

So about a month ago my little darling wanted me to paint her nails.. and I said "yes, just a minute." Well apparently she felt that I took too long and decided to 'get started' on her own...

Not pretty.. Infact the nice pink streaks where she dumped the nail polish in somewhat of a striped pattern are still there... on my carpet.... haunting me... every.. single... day!!!

I have tried everything, today I even went to the drastic and dowsed the area with nail polish remover then went over it with the steam cleaner.... No luck.

Stain wins again.

I just want to say "F-it!!" and leave it there. But tomorrow I will see it and will come up with some other brilliant plan to enact. What have I done to be punished like this.... :(

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Little stinker! I hate stains too - in fact, that reminds me I need to call a carpet cleaner...