8.02.2008

Home Sweet Home!

The man got out of the hospital today, thank goodness. It was a chaotic week, add on that I agreed to baby sit yesterday, which then turned into over night (we all camped out at my Aunt's house). And now we are finally back home in our nice quiet, somewhat clean, apartment. Plus I had a meeting tonight as well.. I don't know if the chaos will end, but I am just glad to have the man home. He will be giving himself daily injections and he is taking coumadin to keep his blood thin... so no leafy vegis (they have vitamin K), no running, no rough contact, and no lifting more than 10 lbs. The doctor said if he gets hit, he could bleed really bad internally (scary).

In case you were wondering exactly what he had, you know for the doctor in you, it is medically called "
Portal vein thrombosis".

So August is shaping up to be a busy month as well, and September is filling up pretty rapidly too. We have really gotten involved in alot more activities these last few years. I think this is the first year where I have actually had to schedule activities months in advance, crazy. Well I'm off to bed and I really do have more photos of the girlies, if I can just remember to borrow the camera from my Aunt!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am SO glad to hear Julius is home. I hope you guys take it easy and just quietly enjoy your little family!! Still thinking of all of you and wishing for health and rest!