10.09.2008

A whole lotta BS

So I just finished my tax assignment, and I hate to say it... But I just wrote a bunch of BS. I have no clue what the chapter is talking about or what the questions are asking. Isn't that sad. It makes me laugh though because it's so much BS that my creative answers actually cause me to giggle. Oh well, atleast its done and the teacher doesn't grade on right and wrong answers so I should still get the full points (even funnier!)

I have a proposal I am supposed to do for English, I have no idea what to write about or what to propose. Then I have two meetings this weekend and Julius is working Saturday. Add on my management group project that I can't remember what my responsibilities were for this week and woo hoo another super busy weekend. Hopefully it will rain and I can just bury myself in books and not feel the anxiousness to go out and play in the garden.

Julius has yet to get my new scrappin desk from my Aunts house, so all my scrappin is still in boxes. Plus I have MK stuff that is still in boxes as well. Oh well, it's pretty livable the way it is and we don't expect company any time soon. Accept my Aunts are coming over for dinner on Sunday, but they don't really count.

Well I guess I better use my time wisely and unload the dishwasher, see if our rental contact is finished, check the mail, and maybe I'll even go out and pluck some flowers for myself :) It is afterall my Friday..

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I cannot believe how insanely BUSY you are! You sound like you are holding it together, and I couldn't be happier for you!! Hope to see you SOON!