10.14.2008

Something a little more interesting...

It has came to my attention that my blog is making people 'tired'. I don't blame you, it makes me tired too!

So I thought I would spice things up for tonight, since the kids and Julius are asleep and I don't have to get up in the morning :)

Here is a link to a guy name named Stephen Lynch. Please go there and enjoy his songs, one is called Special Fred, and the other is You Caught Me Spankin' It (not for the faint of heart, and definitely not for my brother..) So ENTER at your own risk :) Have fun.

Note: I have searched and searched and I cannot find the Spankin it song anywhere online!! If anyone comes across it in their journey into Stephen Lynch land, please post it in a reply box, it is a super funny song. However not politically or morally correct...

No comments: