10.05.2008

Our Busy Week

So we've been super busy trying to get everything unpacked and into it's new home. Not as easy as I would have hoped. But it's finally coming together. The living room and office are the two final rooms to be dealt with. The office only because there is a huge old dresser that we have to take to my aunt which is clogging up my scrappin' space. And the living room because all my scrapping stuff is in there for now.

I love our bedroom (not the wallpaper) but the spaciousness. In our apartment we could barely walk around the bed, but now we have room to dance and a huge closet. It's awesome.

The kids room has all their toys in it (not sure if we are keeping them all or not). It's a little cramped but it's livable for them. I just went through their closet last night and took out all the shorts (I suspect we are done with them for this year), that made alot of space but I know they have three huge tubs of winter clothes..

I even went through Julius and I's clothes and purged the things that A: no longer fit, or B: we haven't worn in forever. Only came away with one grocery sack full, but I figure that's a little more space for something else.

Okay well, Alexa is super moody, I think she is entering the terrible fours.. while Adrianne is more whiny and needy (hello twos!) I guess I should get them some lunch, we are supposed to go to my aunts and replace her chimney pipe, and put her gutters on.. but it's kinda rainy, so probably won't get finished today.

No comments: