10.23.2008

All the things you don't really want to do...

I hate it when it comes to a time when everywhere I look there are things to do.. For example, my scrappin stuff is still in boxes due to not having my scrappin desk at our new house.. My Halloween decorations are half way up and the other half is just sitting on my coffee table (taunting me), the darn dishes at lingering in the sink every night, and my bed is always in shambles.

I just want to stay awake and do what needs to be done so tomorrow I can focus on other things. But it's already 11:30, Julius is snoring up in the girls' room and I just don't have the energy to focus...

"So much time, and so little to do.. Strike that... Reverse it." (If you don't know the quote, it's from Willy Wonka, the original.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know the feeling. It's daunting when you take it all in at once. It helps me to write it down - a to-do list. Then you get to see things checked off as you go.