10.10.2008

I will get it done!

This is the saying of encouragement that I keep repeating to myself as I tip-toe past boxes and piles of stray clutter, "I will get it done!" We have now officially been in the new house for nearly 2 weeks. (it will forever be called "new house") It seems that the more I put things away, the more I decide to move them... again, and again.. So now I try to think about where I am putting my things before I actually put them.

It doesn't help that I refuse to put items in un-wiped drawers and shelves. Another words I have to clean the drawer/shelf before I will put my things in it. So the bathroom counter is loaded with misc. stuff that needs to be put away, but I must first wipe out the drawers and cabinets. Somewhat strange, I know. But I just need to feel that it's clean before I start piling my things in it.

It also doesn't help that my lovely Aunt Flo has decided to visit this weekend. Making bending, stair climbing, and pretty much any movement very uncomfortable. Plus I missed my monthly doughnut and coffee with the MC :( I completely forgot about it. I should really just take this day and start over. If I could just rewind everything and have a new beginning..

Oh and we overdrew our bank account. So that's an additional $35 fee. *sigh* I don't think I can afford to stay awake any longer, this day seems to be costing me money and patience. If only I had time to take a nap :) Instead I will take a super dose of Tylenol and get to work because "I will get it done!"

No comments: