10.07.2008

Going Nowhere

Today was crazy hectic... I got up about 8:30 am but the girls didn't get up so I thought perhaps we would skip MC, but Alexa woke up at 9:15 and said she wanted to go so we all rushed and got there in time. Then we had to leave immediately after because I had two papers to write for English (I was bad and skipped last week during the moving). So I did the papers and then realized I had a meeting in Portland for my group project at 3pm, so I had to find a last minute baby sitter (Thank you Auntie!) So I went to Portland, which I never do, down to near the Colosseum and there was tons of traffic.. The meeting lasted over an hour, which put me at 4:30pm for coming home... More traffic, in fact it was quite a standstill for the longest time... I made it back to Vanc. just after 5pm. at which time I had to finish my last paper and print the required memo to accompany it, I didn't even have time to pick up the kids so Julius had to get them after work. Once I printed the papers, I raced to class, at which time I was 10 minutes late (because I had to walk the mile just to get to class). After 2 1/2 hours of listening to the teacher droan on and on, I am finally back home where we are trying to whip up dinner.. It's only 8:45pm and I am just exhausted. Great googly-moogly..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You student moms cease to amaze me. You are one impressive chick, L.