11.19.2009

A Look at Next Semester

It's really challenging to blog every day, especially when you are doing pretty much the same thing every time.

Last night I registered for my next semester classes, I will go Monday/Wednesday 10:30-2:40 and Tuesday night from 6-8:45, seems like a pretty good schedule. I have a one hour break on Mon/Wed so I should be able to get some homework done in that time, and I will be done in time to pick the girls up from school. So no more paying $12.75 a week for Alexa.. yay! And since I am going to change the girls from gymnastics to ballet it should work out just fine.

Now if I can only get a passing grade on my this quarter classes.. which seems to be the hard part. I am carrying a 'D' in two of my classes, and we have 4 weeks left, so I am in need of some serious miracles.

No comments: