11.28.2009

Christmas Tree Lighting

Well I have successfully back dated several posts! But this one I will keep as today :) Yesterday the girls and dad went towards Mt. Hood and found some snow (despite not having proper clothing). They said they had a good time, but snow is really COLD!

When they got back we all went down to Esther Short Park to see the Christmas tree lighting (although it was already lit when we got there, it was still nice). We took a brief walk around the park and it was nice, cold though. That means that Christmas is upon us, although I did not do any BF shopping.

Here is the photo we took of the tree, soon we will have one of our own to decorate (a smaller one!).
(I would post the photo from the other time we went -I cannot even remember what year it was- but unfortunately due to my very bad photo organization system I cannot find it.. :( I guess I will have to put that on my list of things to do!)

No comments: