11.25.2009

Can't get those fingers to work...

You know I used to be really good at this blogging thing.. And I can't help but wonder what has happened to me? Everytime I look around I see so many things that need to be finished, the desk is piled high with work to do, the floors are a constant battle between dirty and clean, the laundry is always haunting me as it reproduces it's piles and piles, not to mention the dishes which climb the counter space in the kitchen.. When I think of it all I just can't find anything nice to blog about, tack on the fact that it's nearly 3pm and I am still in my pj's (and not a comfortable calm pj day, a hectic no time for a shower day!). There are just not enough hours to do everything that keeps piling up. I get one thing done and then something else has fallen by the wayside. I just cannot win.

Atleast the girls are cooperative today, they are happily playing and even picked up their room (perhaps they are begining to see that mommy is on the verge of a meltdown!) I am going to have them help me mop the floors (if I can ever get the counter tops cleaned off), then hopefully they will be productive participants in the window washing category...

I can't help but be reminded of something that Mrs. Dugger said, "Many hands make light work." I do not know how any house can be anything but a disaster from that many kids, even if you don't include the older ones, heck there must be 6 young ones and they cannot possibly be that helpful... or maybe they are, perhaps mine need some better training.

Well I am off, for Thanksgiving dinner is but hours away and this house has months worth of cleaning.. :) Here's to getting done what people can see, and hiding the rest!

No comments: