11.30.2009

25 Days 'Til Christmas

The countdown is beginning, I really need to find the girls' advent calendars and figure out what I am going to put in them this year. We really need to start decorating at some point, we still have the Thanksgiving deco up (what little there is of it). This year should be some fun decorating as I have accumulated alot of new things this time around, and we have alot more space to put it.

Oh, we got new tires on the car last Friday, so now it's a smooth ride.. If only I had time to clean out the inside. Okay I need to finish studying and then I am off to get the girlies. Here's to 25 days of holiday mania!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought you made those advent muffin tin calendars last year?? Where *are* those muffins tins you bought? :)

25 days.... You should do a countdown to your last day of class. That's probably a bigger deal to YOU! :)