11.29.2009

A full weekend

Julius and I have spent the entire weekend studying. Saturday the girls did well playing together throughout the day while Julius and I studied (I was so surprised at them, and they did it without the computer!). Then today my aunt took the girls up to their Great Grandma's house while Julius and I sat and studied the entire day (minus lunch, and a brief walk around the block). It was great, I believe I spent atleast 20 hours studying for my test tomorrow. I have to get atleast a B- in order to have any chance of passing. I have never studied that much for one test! My book shows alot of wear and tear, in addition to it's multiple colors of highlighter and it's scribbled notes in the margins!

Now it's 11pm and I am just taking a break before going to bed. I am catching some computer time and watching StarWars Ep. IV (the first one). It has been so nice to spend some time at home, I cannot wait for Christmas break, it's just nice to have some time to relax and enjoy the new house.

No comments: