1.11.2009

Send me to the wolves...

Well people, my final freedom day is coming to an end. :( I am gravely disappointed to be heading back to the grindstone.. Some of you may have already heard, but I am already having first day nightmares. Everyone hope for a good first day to me as I breakout the backpack and head to school.

This semester is looking pretty intense from the course schedules, I even have one teacher who seems 'ruthless' (although Julius said he liked him). I am off in the morning to drop off my kiddo's to their first day of "child care" with my Aunt. Alexa broke down today saying she doesn't want to go tomorrow.. :( But she has no choice and neither do I, plus I still have to buy my books.. That is going to put a pincher in my pocket.

I know four months from now I will be posting about the semester/quarter/(whatever they have) coming to the end, I just wish I didn't get so worked up about these things..

Here's to day one...

3 comments:

ElleSquared said...

I'm looking at going back to school pretty soon too, and I almost feel like I'm too old for college, so it's not something I'm looking forward to either, but I'm so close to finishing my degree, about 3 1/2 semesters, that it seems silly not to just bite the bullet and do it.

Wishing you luck!

Unknown said...

YOU CAN DO IT, GIRL. Don't let the jitters kill you. I'm rooting for you and I am always a back-up for your kids if your aunt is busy. Although that's a lot of extra driving!

Anonymous said...

Seriously you are a super woman! Kids and school, I'm in awe!

Good luck!!! I totally know you can do it!