1.18.2009

The Bad and the Good

Well it's Sunday and a really pretty day outside, although cold. But the bad news is that I have a raging cold (for which I will crawl to the deepest, darkest area of my bathroom cupboard to find some drugs). The goodnews however is that tomorrow is a holiday, so no school! Yay! A whole extra day to recover :)

Everyone else is doing well, Julius is doing laundry and he bought some kind of digital cable so now we have like 500+ channels (way to many for me). The girls are happily playing and in desperate need of a bath. And I have some ever dreaded homework to complete.

So all is well here, pretty quiet and cold day (I think it's colder inside my house than it is outside..)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Aww, I'm sorry you have a cold! :( Get better soon - I miss you!! Seems like forever since I've seen you!

Sheri said...

Sorry you're feeling yucky--I had it over Christmas/New Year's. I found Starbuck's Chai Tea and "hot & sour" soup made it better. Hope you feel better soon.