1.25.2009

A little bit of Homemade..

So while cleaning the kids room I found that they had opened some of their playdough and it had ofcourse dried up (thank god it wasn't stuck in the white carpeting!) so in turn I had to throw some away. -And made them take all the playdough to the kitchen where the rug is not in jeopardy-

But I've been meaning to toss their old playdough anyhow because we cannot make good cut-outs with it anymore. And I had previously bought some special storage containers to hold some homemade playdough (and a bunch of salt, I wondered what that was for?!)

So we took a few minutes and made some beautiful playdough, complete with glitter and all. Alexa had a great time breaking out the camera to take some pics, so I thought I would make a little video just to remind everyone to take a few minutes each day and do something for the little tykers, even a small amount of time means the world to them :)

No comments: