6.03.2008

Woo Hoo!

Well I set out to finish our bookkeeping and instead I decided to clean the office. It looks much better and aside from a few more items to file I must say I did a good job. My hubby (who's taken over the office - which was originally intended for a scrappin room) is terrible at throwing things away, I swear he keeps every piece of meaningless mail and every recipt he gets his hands on. Well it's all gone now, because usually when I clean he goes through all the trash and the recycling to make sure I haven't tossed anything he wanted, but this time I threw it all in the dumpster HAHAHA -revenge for the Easter Eggs that he threw away and my candy that he is always tossing. Hope everyone else had a productive day as well.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

My goodness you have been the busy one! No wonder you were missing my blog updates ... (note--I have several in "draft" mode). I love how we have similar events over the past week. I had an "I'm a good mom moment or two" this week also. I really should write it on a post-it and stick in on the mirror. As for cleaning offices ... uhhh, let's just say ... you will probably never see mine (heck, I can't even see 90% of my floor ... no, honestly!).
:-)