6.03.2008

Bibbity Bobbity Bo!

Isn't it fun when you suddenly realize that you're a good mom. I know we don't give ourselves enough credit to what a wonderful job we are doing but really when it suddenly hits you and you take the time to see how amazing your kids are and think to yourself 'that is all because of me!'

That is how I feel today - especially while the kids are napping :) I mean I guess I am kinda a young mom, although I know alot of others who started earlier. But when I look at my girls and see just how awesome I have done with them and how my whole life is really blessed just to have them. I can't believe it. I am a really good mom and I can't imagine doing anything else. That is the beauty of today.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Yes, you ARE a wonderful Mommy! And yes, you ARE young (jealous, can you tell???).