6.03.2008

Internally Furious

So it's raining today, which seems odd since it is June? But perhaps we will have a long summer into October - either that or I should start building an Ark!

Yesterday was one big disaster after another, well atleast it was annoying. First I dropped off some cake at Melanie's (no that was the good part of the day..) then I headed down town to pick up some end of the month paperwork from our client, but it turned out that the owner wasn't there and the lady in there wasn't very good, or smart. I did get the paperwork and left with a half way decent coffee. Then I had to pick up my Aunt because she let my cousin use her car because his is dead (is anyone still reading?) anyhow we didn't have time for lunch or the park and instead had to go to my cousins filthy apartment and have his car towed. Then I gave in and bought pizza and took it to my Aunts where my other cousin (different than above mentioned) and his little broom riding hoochie decided that they would eat my pizza. Little F'ers. So then you all know I don't swear but my cousin had pushed my buttons beyond the limit and he is a firkin nuisance. So I told him he was bugging me, and a few other choice phrases (my girls' ears were probably burning). And ofcourse he runs to his mommy for help. GOSH she is such an enabler, I am so glad I am out of that place and I can't wait to move even farther away from that disastrous house. She has no clue of the cycle of abuse going on there. She plays right into his little mind games and then says "well that's my son." There comes a point when you have to just let your kids fall to rock bottom on their own. It irks me and I don't think I am mentally stable in his presence. Really I wish she would just find a good counselor and get the heck out of there. But what else can I do, she will die trying to please his every desire and probably still feel like she didn't do enough. It DISGUSTS ME!!

Okay I feel better now, time to eat and go to MOMS Club, thank god for some kind of normal constant in my life.. really the other MOMs are lifesavers, and I mean that with all my heart. Thanks for helping me keep my compass pointed North.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I have never known you to swear, but I can definitely "hear" your fury. The best thing I can advise is to STAY AWAY when you know that particular cousin is around. Keep the girls away from him too!!