6.11.2008

A Warning

So I'm sitting here reading everyone else's blog when I hear a noise and see something running across the office desk. I think it must be a grasshopper or something, it didn't look like a roach and it sure made a funny noise - almost as if I could hear the little legs clicking across the desk. But it's quickly out of sight so I start searching for it, I know it hasn't ran very far because I didn't hear it again... then I find it, a nasty gray/brown spider! And it's sandwiched itself between two of my bookkeeping papers.. so I find a heavy book and whack it *twice for good measure*... Then I look around for any other creepy crawlies, I didn't see any but decided to leave the carcass as a warning to any other eight legged violators who decide to cross my daily path.. Be warned.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Eeewwww! I HATE spiders!

Sheri said...

I just whacked the cr@p outta one with a kleenex box--he dared to run up our bedroom wall. YUCK! I told John he'd "better" love me for doing that. He assured me he did.