6.01.2008

Adventure at Great Grandma's

Another Sunday at Great Grandma's House.. What fun we had today, first my Aunt doesn't have her car right now so we all jumped into my car and headed up to G-Grandma's. Then the kids whipped out all their toys and proceeded to spread them across the floor, after that we had our usual PB&J lunch with cheese. Then Adrianne had a #2 accident and she's been potty trained for almost a year so I don't have a change of clothes but I did find an old pull up, so that's what she wore the rest of our time there. Then my uncle and his girlfriend came, the kids don't really care for my uncle (infact Adrianne usually screams bloody murder at the sight of him), so he just peeked around the corner real quick. As the day got on I think somebody got a little tired, because I caught her catnapping. Then the day wrapped up with steak dinner at my apartment and we watched the first Indiana Jones movie (and Cinderella 2). Now Julius is taking my Aunts home and the girls are supposed to go to bed, so I can get some reading in. Hope everyone had a great weekend :) Check out the quick slide show I did...

No comments: