2.03.2009

It's February..

Today was a beautiful day, but I had so much to do that I really didn't get the time to enjoy it. I did however take some time outside with the girls (while I did homework). They bicycled and played in the dirt. We even brought the kitty in for a little while to get her adjusted to being indoors. Then I was exhausted and although I didn't have the time, I took a nap. I decided any additional studying would be useless as the level of absorption was down to below zero. So the girls and I all got on the couch and took a rest.

And despite not having the time to rest I felt so much better when we woke up that I really didn't care that the meatloaf didn't get made, or the the house was not vacuumed.

Tomorrow is a busy day for us, as Wednesday always is (hence why we usually take Thursday and kick back). I have class, then a group meeting, then the girls have gymnastics and Julius has a client coming over. It's a pretty full day with alot of time juggling and somewhere in there I have to make the house presentable for Julius' client.

I still need to do the bookkeeping but I suppose that can wait until Thursday or Friday without too much retribution. And Julius is working on Saturday, and I have a meeting and the girls have a class.. Here's to busy weeks of fun filled hours! Welcome tax season.

No comments: