2.13.2009

I am AVOIDING your calls...

I have done everything I can to avoid my brothers calls. They have called atleast 4 times today and I have repeatedly done anything to not answer. And all was going well until Julius came home and he is such a good-deed-do-er that he cannot let the phone ring and ignore it...

So now I am watching the baby until tomorrow so my brother and his GF can go out to dinner for Valentine's Day. I don't think dinner lasts all night, but whatever.

I know, don't be bitter. We can't all be as sainted as I am.

For us we will be having dinner together as a FAMILY for Valentine's Day, which I like the idea even more because we never go anywhere as a family now that I started school.

Well, I'm probably tired and grouchy and we haven't had dinner yet so I guess I better prod Julius into cooking...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Darn that phone-answering Julius! :) Seriously, just say NO to him!! You don't need an explanation either.