2.25.2009

Crazy Days

So it's late and I am tired but I feel I should write something anyway. You know I used to be one of those people who kept a journal nightly, just to rid myself of any unwanted drama. But like most of you, I no longer have the time.

Today was busy, I got my first half of my mid-term done and I was pretty darn proud of myself for all the definition memorizing that I did last night while I should have been reading my Obama book. For the test was not too bad, I knew most of the definitions, only too bad that most of them were not on the test. We had about 150 definitions to study and only 30 on the test.. oh well. The teacher curves all the tests so I am not worried about the 5 or 6 that I know were wrong.

In another class we have a group project where we have decided to do the marketing concepts of Pepsi. Seems like a big task to me, I wanted to do C-Tran because it is small and local.. but have no worries we have one member of our group who knows Exactly what to do and where to look. Great.

I got the girls their passports (I think that was in my last blog), but however I somehow forgot to take my birth certificate, and ended up with two of Alexa's instead. So I have to go back and get mine done, probably tomorrow. Julius bought the tickets today, so we are a go! He keeps telling me about the times, what time the plane is leaving, what time we should be to the airport... I told him I just want to take it one hour at a time and not stress about it. The airplane will be a "double decker" from what Julius said, and I cannot believe it can fly.. That is just beyond the science of gravity.... really, it's like a torpedo just waiting to crash into the ocean (repeats to self: only one hour at a time..) We will survive and we will enjoy it...

My kitty has officially been attacked by three of the areas boy cats (and by 'attacked'.. well you know what I mean). Julius was kind enough to take some photos so that I could be certain that we need to have her fixed ASAP! Before we have orange, black, and grey speckled kittens running around.

Okay I better go, it's getting late and I am paying bills and doing laundry so I should finish what I an doing before I forget. All else is well, I have three tests next week.... but I won't think about that until it's absolutly the last minute possible. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Define Lielanie:

A multi-tasker of impressive proportions!

Way to go in getting so much accomplished. I'm personally try to limit myself to like 2 things a day :)