11.13.2008

Two weeks til the turkey trots..

Well it's finally Thursday, which is my Friday. I have my tax class tonight which I am finding that tax and I do not make a very good combination (not that I ever thought we would). Julius really enjoys taxes and finds it all interesting, while I cannot believe what a huge system has been made with so many rules and regulations which are constantly changing. It's like a huge spider web and once you start to understand one section then a law is passed and it all changes.

I would much rather keep to bookkeeping, it's much easier and although you have to know some general tax things it's not as detailed as actually preparing taxes.

So far I think I am receiving B's in all my classes. To me that is mediocre but I don't have a will to put any more time/effort into it. Perhaps next semester I will have something that keeps me entertained.

I don't think we have anything planned for this weekend, which is a first. We have really made an effort to cut back on our volunteering. It's made the last couple weekends much easier. We still have a full December, but that is always full no matter what you do.

My mom is coming to town on Dec. 17th, so we should be keeping busy. Maybe she will help me to redo my house :) *hint, hint, mom*

Oh, speaking of my house, I have had a lot of requests for photos of various things around here and especially our hideous wallpaper. So I stopped at my Aunts house to borrow her camera and I will take some photos today while the sun is out (perhaps the natural light will make it seem less atrocious). Still asking Julius to PLEASE PICK UP MY DESK *Julius!* I would love to have some space for scrappin' even if I have to fight for square footage around here.

OMG I just realized that my scrappin' is the same time as MNO this week.. dang myself, I cannot get my schedule to have some sort of order. Will have to look into the times, maybe I can pull off both.

Okay it's 4pm and I still have to do my homework for tonight... Hope everyone is enjoying this nice fall day. We went to SWWMC and while we were there we got to see one of the Life Flight helechopters land, it was pretty awesome. :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I can't believe you are complaining about B's when your life is SO full! GREAT JOB LIELANIE!