11.24.2008

I'm just going to call it, "Paper-Fun"

How was your sunny November day? Ours was great, I got up to the girls already awake and playing happily (I'm glad they were playing contently together!) Then we made cinnamon rolls, no not the homemade kind because Martha Stewart doesn't live here... The kind from the refrigerator section. Just as delicious and so much more convenient. After a quick shower and a tub for the girls we were off to Alexa's second day at gymnastics.

It was a surprise to see one of the other MOMS there with her little girl too. Alexa did her usual "watching" the others, then kicked in towards the end. She really likes the gymnastics I just don't know how to get her more involved, or maybe she just needs to be more outgoing... Hopefully it will come with time. I'm always glad to see her trying :)

Adrianne was much better this week, and happily waited knowing that her turn is coming later tonight with Dad. The kids got to do the bars today, which Alexa has been asking me about for a while now. She was glad to have help from the teacher to swing on it.

Afterward we went to the bank where they entertained the tellers with their expressions of awe at the Christmas decorations, one teller even said, "They look really surprised to see holiday decorations!" (Is that a hint at bad parenting??) No we have not yet gotten out our X-mas deco and Julius and I are still debating on where to place the tree.. This weekend though we will put it into high gear.

I was going to take the kids to the park, but I have so much paper-fun to work on. I've been sitting her for about an hour and I am almost half way done so that is promising, and I told myself that I could work on the kids advent calendars once I got done with the paper-fun.

The sunset is really gorgeous, I can see it every night from our office window (and the kids room). Oh shoot I just remembered I am supposed to make meat-love.. Add that to the paper-fun and I don't think we will ever get out of the house! :) Hopefully tomorrow will be nice and we will be able to enjoy it.

P.S. Sorry no pics, I didn't have the camera this week.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

And here I thought I was an over-achiever. I'm constantly amazed at how much you pack into an hour ... a day! But, I also have to add the "giggle" I got out of the end of your story. I used to be an editor, so I had to laugh when you were going to make "meat-love" (vs meat loaf). My brain had a picture of you hugging a great big Thanksgiving turkey! (ha ha ha) Thanks for making me smile.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!