9.24.2008

Where is my day of rest?

It seems there was a time when I often wrote about 'a day of rest', on these days I would just stay home and do the required house work, kick back, read a book... those fun sort of no brain needed days.

Now, I can't even remember the last time I had one, I guess you could count the vacation day, but that's not really the same because I wasn't exactly kicked back at home doing virtually nothing. Hmm.. so tomorrow all I have on the docket is playgroup, which really isn't a challenge and I find it quite calming to be around the other kids (instead of just my own, who sometimes drive me crazy).

Tonight I have a group meeting and I am delivering some Mary Kay products, and then I have a management test. So it's not really an easy night. Although tomorrow is no class so I am super duper glad for that (only I've noticed on days when there is 'no class' there is 'more homework').

Well I guess I better get the kiddo's off to my aunts house so I can leave early for the meeting. They didn't take a rest, so they are grouchy and bickering at eachother.. Lovely.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I really admire your persistence, Lielanie! (and good job on the MK sale!) Have you guys officially moved yet? Please send out your new address/phone #!