9.25.2008

Another Day, Another Dollar

It's almost 3pm and I don't think I have accomplished much on todays 'to-do' list, I did however finish the list from Tuesday.. so that is pretty good :)

I am thinking of taking the kids to the sears to have their photos taken, just trying to figure out how to get Alexa out of her dress and into something more appropriate (if you saw her today, she was kinda risk-ay) Alexa is currently rushing Adrianne to finish her lunch, yes 3pm and they are just having lunch. I know, it's kinda late..

So that leads me to our schedule, I have been trying to shift it back a bit because they really have a hard time waking up in the morning. Even this morning, I got them up at 8am, just so they could pass the grouchy period before heading to playgroup. Alexa however was still somewhat clingy/moody at playgroup, but she did say that Ella talked to her, and she was her friend. I have also found that by going to bed between 10pm and 10:30pm really reduces my next day groggy-ness. So I am aming for more of those nights.

Last night I didn't make it, ofcourse, because it was the 24th and that means I have to do the bookkeeping for the Coffee Lounge. So I stayed up late to do that, got it done though and went downtown after playgroup today to give it to them to send (has to be postmarked by the 25th). Then we came back home and I am trying to clean up and pack a little bit before heading off to the mall for an oil change (and hopefully photos).

So what is new.. I have switched my kids to the big kid tooth paste (monumental for us). They now have to brush, rinse, and spit. Pretty good so far, although the spitting is not very well aimed... still working on that directional issue. Other than that they are doing well, before we had the bear toothpaste and they literally would just eat it off the brush.

Okay well that is enough blabbering, it's been a nice slower day. And the girls have been relitivly good to eachother. :)

No comments: