9.10.2008

12:31 a.m. and still ticking..

Just a few minutes before I head off to la-la-land. I think I am the only person awake at this time, but hey my house is so nice and quiet :) Plus I had the dishwasher wash the dishes and the washing machine washing towels, so I feel pretty darn accomplished. I have emailed a lot of people and I have even figured out how to accept the grants that I got for school - bonus! Although there ofcourse is a down side... another ticket :( Parking ticket this time for parking without a pass, I swear that WSU will pinch you for every dime you have, it's sad really.. I am thinking of going to the student government with a complaint. It's $35 but Julius says I can contest it and they will waive it. When did everything become so expensive? It's only 50cents to park down town for a whole hour! And I have to pay $3 to park for one hour at WSU? Ridiculous.

I think that is all for tonight, I just had to get that off my chest. Julius is going in for his biometrics tomorrow, so no car until the afternoon.. Just as well, I need the rest. Then my class has a group project which we are working on before class tomorrow so the kids are headed off to my Aunts while I go to school an hour early. We have a meeting on Saturday and a Quarterly Outreach on Sunday.. I can't remember if we have anything else - still don't dare to look at the calendar that I meticulously printed out... I am thinking of looking for a time management/organizational class, I really could use some kind of stress free schedule.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I did not even know you were in school! These are the things we should talk about at playgroup, Girl!

I finished my degree at WSU Vancouver, and believe me, I can feel for when it comes to paid parking!