9.16.2008

When BBQ Catches Fire...

What NOT to do:
  • Shout at wife in a excited "look what I've accomplished" voice
  • Open lid/shut lid saying, "it's really hot"
  • Watch flames in amazement
  • Try to blow flames with breath/fan with hand
  • PANIC
Yes, the lessons we have learned from a now slightly charred BBQ. I did however come to the rescue and offered the container of salt, which did not extinguish the entire flame.. so in came baking soda to finish off the job. But I'm telling you, those wire racks never looked so clean and free from debris.

*sigh* my life, always filled with excitement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I just love reading your blog! You crack me up! :) I'm so glad you got it out! hahah i can totally hear that "woo look at what i did!" voice from a hubby, that is funny!

Sheri said...

Oh my! Glad all eyebrows are still in tact. But, you forgot to mention ... what WAS for dinner?

Melanie said...

He's such a man. :)