1.03.2011

When did you change?

 January 30th, 2006

I can hardly believe that this little bundle of joy is celebrating her 5th Birthday today.  I don't know where the time went but I am sad to see it go.  It could be the lack of meds that has me watery-eyed but I'm sad that I can barely carry you and that you no longer need me as you used to.  However, I am happy to see you growing and becoming your own person.  You definitely do not stand in your big sister shadow and you make your own path wherever you go.  Everyone who knows you, knows that you're a ball of energy with a big attitude.  And we all love you very much.

I'm sorry I've been such an emotional yo-yo during this holiday season, and just to hear you ask, "Mommy why are you crying?" has gotten me horribly upset and turned me even more into a nutcase.  I may be having some internal chemical issues but I still love you dearly and you're the best little person a mommy could ask for.  And this mommy hopes that within the week things will turn around into better days. I hate to admit but I really got knocked off my feet in December and what started as a little hand full of snow has turned into an all out blizzard.  It's like living in a nightmare, but I don't want to miss any of these amazing memories and I will do my best to remember all the good things even if I cannot enjoy them to the fullest at the moment.

 It took Two Walmarts but we FINALLY found 'the' bike!
 Hey they are both smiling!
(No my kitchen is not florescent yellow, and those cupcakes got banged around in the back of the car, oops!)

 A little blurry but I had to add this one..  she's like a little monkey :)

Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how amazingly different each child is. I remember the first time I realized I did not have another Iliana to suffer through when Maura's personality started to come out. What a relief :) Adrianne is a doll. Can't believe she is 5!!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Adrianne!!
Lielanie, I am thinking about you. Please call me if you need anything - I can so totally relate to the winter ickies. :(

Unknown said...

The new blog look it BEAUTIFUL. I adore the header photo.