1.31.2011

I'm tired of the sickies...

I feel yucky.  If I don't eat, I feel yucky, if I do eat, I feel yucky...  I'm not happy about it at all.  The evenings are the worst as I think that is when my Prilosec starts to fail me (although I take a second dose before dinner).

Just found a psychologist who can hopefully help me with my anxiety/coping issues.  And more so I hope she can find a better medication for me (I don't think the one I am on is strong enough/working properly).  So I have yet another appointment for Feb. 10th.  It's all doctors for me..  Gosh I wish to never see the bills rolling in, but I know they will soon.

Also J spent 5 days in the hospital, again with his blood clot from 2008.  He is out now and on blood thinners.  They say he has a clotting disorder, called Lupus Anticoagulant, there isn't very much information out there about it or if it can be passed on genetically.  We are going to meet with a hematologist next month to get more information (even he had to spend time researching it).

Well I'm going to plop myself in my usual resting spot on the couch and watch some more meaningless TV (atleast I can stay focused on it now, haha).  This is a long, long road...  and although it took a couple months to get to this place, I think it may take several more to get out of it..  Total craziness - next time I go off my meds, someone whack some sense into me :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're suffering little family, Lielanie! You need to get Helping Hands over there. You know we don't have anybody to cook for lately :) I am so sorry to hear about you both - Julius was in for 8 days?! That's so scary. I'm glad they were able to properly diagnose him - what a crazy thing. Sorry about all the dr appts, but hopefully there's something good to eventually come from it.