7.23.2008

When sickness attacks

So we're all kinda sick. We have colds, which although it isn't that bad it sure puts in kink in the routine! Especially at bed time, I know all you moms know what I am talking about! We're talking "mommy I wanna sleep with you..." type of thing. Then mommy doesn't get any rest and wakes up feeling worse than before. Hopefully it won't last too long.

And who wants to hear about us sickies, lets write about something appealing. Here is a slide show I made containing almost all of our July photos (I am too lazy to pick out just the good ones). I will try to get my aunts camera and get some photos of the B-day party - which if you weren't there, you missed a rockin' good time! We're talking 50+ people and about 15 kids. It was the craziest blowout party yet! Over the last few years we have met alot of people and made alot of friends, and we were so glad to have everyone be a part of our celebration. If you are wondering why we have such a gi-normous party, well it's mostly because my family only gets together about once a year (Christmas Eve) so we always make an attempt to have everyone gathered for Alexa's birthday, then atleast we can feel like we know how everyone is doing. Also, if you were there, that wasn't even close to the whole family.. We had quite a few no-shows this year. Probably because they arn't big on crowds or mingling. Something I am trying to encourage myself and my kids to do.

So a recap of the month... First we had July 4th, at which time my mom came, then my brothers birthday July 8th, Alexa's birthday July 11th, and today is Julius birthday, July 23rd. Add this on to picnics, scrapbooking, soccer, basketball, babysitting, and fun in the pool, and well you have a pretty busy month! Next month should be easier, we plan to go on vacation and then I will start school. Pretty simple. Enjoy the photos!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are just too cute for words!!!
Feel better soon!

Melanie said...

The slideshow was great!!! And I hope you get better soon - in time to fully enjoy the weekend.

Sheri said...

Sorry about the colds ... hopefully they'll go away quickly. Lots of OJ!!! The pics were fun--loved the bubbles. I'll try to get you some birthday pics soon.