7.13.2008

Summertime

Dad and Adrianne in our new pool!

So alot has been going on and unfortunatly I don't have enough time to write about them all. We have been spending alot of time in the pool that Julius made, it's awesome and the kids love it. They are just big enough to tip-toe on the shallow end. Many hours of fun.. :)

My mom is also here so we have been running around doing all the things that we don't get to do during the 10 months that she isn't in WA. And ofcourse babysitting, little Christopher is three months old and just a little ham. He's smiling and cooing, I love it.

It was Alexa's fourth birthday on Friday, I have photos from it but no time right now. Her regular b-day party was postponed until next Saturday. Julius is taking his first part of the CPA exam on Tuesday (hence no computer time for me), he has been studying like crazy for the last two weeks.

Took the girls to the zoo today so dad could have the quiet time to study. We had a blast, our first time to ride the train and the kids loved it. We can't wait to go back again and explore all of the other wonders at the zoo area.

Isn't the summer always busy? It seems like July and December are the busiest months of the year (atleast for me they are), we are always moving and the kids actually say "I want to stay in the 'J' house." I've been barely scraping by with the housework, letting the dishwasher do what I normally do by hand. And since we arn't around much to play with the toys, puzzles, or crayons, the house has kinda kept itself maintained (although I still have yard sale finds to put away).

Alright it's midnight now and I need some solid rest. Goodnight :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

NICE POOL! And I agree - summer and Christmas are the busiest times of the year!!

Unknown said...

Very cute photo. I love the look of your blog site - I should work on mine a little more, but it gives me a headache :) Looking forward to Alexa's bday party. Adorable invitations - worth the wait!

Casey said...

Ok - how did he do it? How did he make a pool? Details and more photos please!!!!! :)