7.24.2008

Between Sneezes

So have you ever had the cold where your eyes are watering and your get the urge to sneeze which comes along with a hot flash, but then the sneeze never comes. Ofcourse, until much later when you are unexpectedly eating or talking to someone.. That is what I have, with bouts of feeling 'okay' and then suddenly getting a rush of runny nose, watery eyes, and the intense desire to sneeze.

And the drugs are not helping! Not those cheap wanna be over the counter drugs either. I got the real deal, the ones you have to get from the pharmacy and sign your life away before they hand them over.
The worst part is, that it's a beautiful day outside! And I am stuck here in my apartment with my two little sneezing monsters watching Barbie movies.... Just looking at the sun makes me want to sneeze. :( What a day.

No comments: