7.27.2008

As the dishwasher washes...

Here is a quick update on our lives.. We are finally feeling on the mend, and although I have been out and about for a few days I still have a slight itchy throat (nothing a pipe cleaner wouldn't fix, but Julius said that's not a wise decision). The girls are still runny nosed, but they are busy and playing/eating as usual. Julius on the other hand has went from cold to somewhat of a really bad stomach. He's not sick or anything but whenever he eats his stomach gets severely bloated (I can actually see the difference). Tonight is his second sleepless night because his stomach muscle is cramping so much when he isn't moving, so he spends much of the night pacing around our little apartment. Really sad. I think this is the first time he has ever had anything bother him like this, so I have finally convinced him to see a doctor (which I will call around tomorrow and find one). Hopefully they can fix him because I can't take his discomfort any longer - he just isn't any fun!

In other news, I spent the day cleaning (nothing unusual there). Took out all of the kids shoes which no longer fit from our over stuffed closet. Then sweeped and mopped all of the floors. Decided to move my scrapping desk from one side of the kitchen to the other (it's third location since we moved in). I like it much better, although I wish I had more storage area because it turns out that I have ALOT of scrappin' stuff. Also did three loads of laundry, and finally put away the dreaded party supplies from the park (I just stuffed it all in a large basket and it's been looming there ever since!) In addition to that I watched Stop-Loss which was good and sad and Julius and I discussed the movie and it's political-ness. We also caught an episode of America's Got Talent, which somehow I had already seen, that brought up questions on how a ventriloquist can do what they do (Julius has never seen one before). Then we watched Dateline, all 2 hours of it so we could see who the killer really was. And now the living room is still in a disarray but the kitchen is sparkling :) So I guess we know what I will be doing tomorrow.

Have a great Monday!

No comments: