6.03.2009

There's no time, like blog time

So you all may be wondering how we could go half way around the world and not have a thing to post. In all reality we have alot to say, but not the time to say it in. Additionally we mistakenly forgot our camera, so our photos are limited. Here are a few from the first week of our trip, hopefully I will be able to load more soon!

It was Adrianne's first airplane trip and she couldn't have been more excited (or me more anxious). I packed tons of things for the girls to do and snacks. We went first to San Francisco then to Taiwan, then to Manilla, then to Laoag (check out the map). The girls did awesome on the planes and had no problems with the take off/landing. They were entertained the whole time and loved the different airports (espcially the moving walkways!)

Ofcourse they had a hard time adjusting to all the new people, but they started coming around and learning the environment and the different culture (very different).

Here's a video, not the best I ever made, but I am tired of looking at the computer :)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Looks like a wonderful trip. I can't wait to see more! Beautiful!!!