6.30.2009

Sunny Days

The weather has been awesome around here this week. If only the girls' attitudes were awesome to go along with it.. :)

We have been so busy, I don't even remember what all we've done. Today we took Alexa to the dermatologist because she has a bald spot on her scalp that her dr. was concerned about. But the Derm. said that it doesn't look problematic so just watch it for the next month. That's good.

I took both of the girls to the dr. last week, he said they do not need any more shots, but somehow I feel he is wrong. I will check up on that later. Last week I also went and played Bunco with some new friends, that was nice. I didn't win, but no hard feelings. It was still a good time.

Last weekend, we went to Esther Short and played in the water, then went again the next day to check out the recycled crafts fair, and ofcourse buy some awesome food (they have great cookies there!) Then we headed out to Lewisville, which for $2 was an awesome time. We ran into another family that we know and spent time swimming and riding bikes. Well the kids did, I read my book.

We've also been house hunting, Julius has found one that he likes and I think we are making an offer on it. I'm not too excited about "moving" since we just got moved in here. But whatever makes him happy, and it does have a nice yard space.

The kids are having an interesting time in preschool. Alexa seems to be liking it, she has her friends and she enjoys her teacher. Adrianne on the other hand is less than happy to be there. I know she is just at an age like Alexa was before so I'm not too worried about it. She is always happy when I pick her up, I even snuck in and watched her for a good 10mins before pick-up and she did fine. So I think it's just a stage. We have however been having alot of "I wanted to do the craft she did.." and "I don't want to be in the big kid room anymore!!" I guess you just can't keep them happy.

Well that's all we have time for now, kiddo's are getting restless. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice synopsis! You have been busy, but not with enough fun stuff. Too many Dr and house viewing appointments :)

I hope they accept your offer on the house if you put one in. Keep us posted!