5.19.2008

She just keeps on growing..

We were headed to the mall today to check out the closing of the Disney Store, when I asked Alexa if she would like to have her photo taken.. And she said 'yes'. (thats never happened before.) So I dropped by to the sears and although the lady said they were busy she let us in and took some really good photos of Alexa, actually the best I have ever had. She was awesome working with Alexa and showing her how to pose, I didn't have to do anything. What a wonderful experience and then since I have been there so many times and I already know how to use their computer system, she let me browse the photos by myself and was not pushy or anything. She was great. Anyhow, here are the online version of the photos, they use a crappy resolution so you don't steal the un-purchased shots. I only bought a package of the serious one, I thought she just looked so grown up that I had to have that one for her 4th birthday photo. Hope everyone is having a good week. Bye :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Those are the most ADORABLE photos! I think you're starting to have a little "ham" on your hands! Pretty girl....