5.27.2008

Another Sunday at Great Grandma's House

So, if you haven't already read, we spend most of our Sundays up at Great Grandma's House. Here are some photos from our trip on May 18 (which also happened to be my brothers birthday, 55 yrs. old.... YES June, I put your age, I know you are going to die when you see this.) Yes, I have brothers.... and sisters. In fact, come to think of it most of you don't even know that I have family! haha. It's a strange family, I have 4 half brothers and two half sisters, I have two nieces and three nephews and even several (about five) second nieces/nephews. Anyhow, here are some photos from two sundays ago.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Those are precious pics! That's really nice that you have a tradition of spending Sundays with family. We need to do that!