5.28.2008

I'm Injured

So I was doing laundry when I noticed that there was some chunky stuff on my jeans, and since I have been stripping and puttying the dresser that I am re-doing I thought perhaps I should remove the chunks (before say they catch fire in my dryer..) so resourceful me begins to pick at the chunks with my thumb when one excessively sharp chunk embeds itself under my thumb nail... OUCH! Ofcourse I pull it out and it's bleeding and burns like crazy.. and I am thinking "OMG this is paint stripper and I am going to get blood poisoning.." So I 'bleed it out' and stick a Barbie bandaid on it. But it's still very painful... what a morning :( I think I'll go run my toes over with the pantry door, shift my pain elsewhere.. haha

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You'd better watch that - don't want an infection. OUCH!!