12.21.2008

Cabin Fever!!

Okay, I know we all love the snow here in the PNW but really, it's getting old. We have been stuck in the house for three days now and I would just like to go shopping!! It's Christmas and I should be out with the crowds, spending money, and boosting the economy! But I supposed some good has came from this.. first I finished my Christmas cards (although no stamps so I cannot send them!), second I read two books, and third I had time to put together this little slideshow...



Today there has been 2 more inches of snow on top of the extreme 1/2 inch thick slab of ice that is covering everything. The snow is super powder and not moist enough to build a snowman.. But we are in the process of making an igloo. What crazy weather, and although I love the snow, I would really like to see atleast some of it melting away... I mean, Christmas Eve is only two days away and that is alot of snow to clear off..

In addition to that, we are getting bad cabin fever.. When the snow plow passes we all race to the window to watch, and if we miss it, it's as if our whole day is ruined... -pretty bad huh-

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a great slideshow. Looks like you ALL had fun playing in the snow! Good thing it's just rain today - time to get out! :) Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!