2.20.2012

Valentines Day 2012

Wow, two months into the "new" year, can you believe it? This month has brought some new attitudes from our kiddos, one is throwing fits like a teen, while the other is acting like she should question authority.. But we're taking it all in stride.

The girls started tutoring, it's a nice small group session and they both love it. It gives them a chance to learn something new and challenge themselves. They always ask if they can do it everyday, lol.

This month also marks the start of tax season. So J us not around much (perhaps the reason for the girls' behavior). He is working weekends and taking clients at home in the evenings. Nothing like keeping busy to keep you busy!

I got a great Valentine this year. It's a giant orchid which I am trying hard not to kill (J bought me an orchid around this time last year when I was having so many issues - I have managed to keep it alive but haven't been able to get it to re-bloom). This years orchid is almost as big as Adrianne and is like a tree or large bush, it was a challenge finding a home for it! Check out this photo and you'll understand. :)
(I will turn them the right way when I figure out how...)



No comments: