5.04.2010

No more teachers dirty looks!

Would you believe I am done for the semester?!  After all that studying, I think I atleast passed (which is good).  Also for those books I took back I got $202, probably nothing compared to what I paid for them but it's money back in my pocket!  Now we can focus on our vacation, three whole weeks of purging and packing, tanning and swimming...  total bliss.

When we get back I will be back to class for the summer, I am taking two classes and hope to good gracious that they are easy ones!  And I hope to have some time to paint more of our house this summer, atleast the bathrooms.  And my reading list is long too, I just finished Twilight so I need to get some more books.

I am just so excited, I don't know what to do first...  laundry? movie? play some ds?  So many choices, I better get going!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

It feels SO good to be done!!! Congratulations on all your hard work! Have some fun in the sun for me too!!!