12.07.2009

The ghost of Christmas Past

Well I was trying to go through and find a photo of the girls from each Christmas but unfortunately as I have mentioned before my cataloging skills are not very good. I have some photos here, and some there.. some use dates as the file name while others I have named, making it even harder to remember which year is which... But I did come up with these gems.

This is Alexa, her first Christmas, 2004

This is Alexa's 2nd Christmas, 2005


This is Alexa's 3rd Christmas, 2006


Here is Adrianne at her first Christmas, 2006


These are the two of them in their holiday dresses, 2006


And this little cutie is Adrianne's first birthday photo, 1.3.2007

I have dug up so many cute photos.. We have a ton of Alexa pictures but I was unable to find many of Adrianne.. Here are some of my favorites: (the first 6 are Alexa)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Those are SO cute!! I love the naked booty with the teddy bear. Hee hee! :)

WA Webbs said...

Great pictures. The girls are so beautiful. Happy Christmas to you guys.